- Check out our new site >>> GoHaloMotors.com
- COVID-19 Update below
- See our Google Reviews
- For more used car insight, please visit our FAQ section
Welcome to Halo Motors! We are a family-owned independent dealership centrally located in Bellevue, Washington. We specialize in providing quality, dependable, late model USED vehicles. We will not sell a vehicle that we would not be comfortable owning and driving ourselves. That’s what sets us apart from your typical impersonal auto dealership. We provide the personal service that you want, expect, and deserve when making such a major purchase as an automobile.
- Halo Motors is a member of the Washington State Independent Auto Dealers Association (W.S.I.A.D.A.) and is fully bonded, insured and licensed through the Washington State Department of Licensing.
- All of our cars have passed vigorous inspection – we have done the hard work to hand pick the best cars for you, and to protect our investment.
- We do not deal with salvaged/rebuilt cars
- Most cars in stock have factory warranty, either bumper to bumper, or powertrain warranty. Inspection can only tell current condition, warranty will protect you in the future
- Buying your next vehicle should be a positive and pleasant experience, let’s us show you how, start with >>>our current inventory <<<<
*** COVID -19 Update *** Link to WA Essential Business here
Limited sales and leasing activities at licensed new and used car and truck dealerships are deemed essential only if those activities are to close a pending transaction that began before Governor Inslee’s Proclamation 20-25 was issued or replace a totaled vehicle, replace a damaged vehicle that is impractical to repair, extend a lease that expires, or provide transportation to essential workers, as identified in the “Essential Critical Infrastructure Workers” list, Appendix to Proclamation 20-25, if the essential worker has no other means of transportation. Any activity meeting the above criteria must still comply with the following: on-site visits to the dealership are by appointment only and must be scheduled remotely; only 1 dealership employee may be present in the dealership building (showroom or office) at any one time, and that employee may only be present during the duration of the sale; as part of the sales transaction, the buyer must certify that the purchase is essential for one of the reasons provided above; all activities must be conducted in a manner that complies with social distancing and sanitation measures established in Proclamation 20-25.